It’s up to you to decide how you want to fundraise. Whatever your passion, your talent, or your milestone, the possibilities are endless.
1) In lieu of birthday presents ask friends and relatives to make a donation to your Team Matt's Promise page
2) Training for an endurance event or climbing Kilimanjaro? Dedicate your next athletic endeavor to Team Matt's Promise
3) Have you lost a loved one to illness? Honor their memory.
4) Celebrating a major milestone? Create a fundraiser for your anniversary, wedding, bar/bat mitzvah or other major life event.
5) Book-a-thon – commit to reading a book a week (or more!) and ask family and friends to sponsor you
6) Shoot hoops for Team Matt's Promise
7) Hike for the day with family and friends
8) Yard Work service (great for all those leaves in the fall!): either entire profit or % of profit goes to Team MP
9) Or rake your own leaves in your own yard for the entire fall and ask people to sponsor you.
10) Commit to shave head if personal fundraising goal is met by specific date
11) Give something up for one month and ask your sponsors to do the same (i.e. smoking, coffee, junk food, etc.); donate the money they saved to Team MP
12) Knit scarves/hats/gloves/etc. and donate for each knitted item sold.
13) Dress Down Friday -in schools (with uniforms) or offices everyone gets to dress down if they raise enough money by a specific date OR people can make a small donation weekly to dress down